Monday, August 10, 2009

clueless

Just a 'short' post for now.

Orientation camp was great.

Will blog about it in the next post.

I have no idea what's going on.

This just isn't me.

I'm not usually afraid, yet sometimes I am. For the dumbest reasons too.

I don't wanna think about it.

Why should I get upset over something I'm not even sure about?

At least that's what I'm telling myself.

I'm torn between a choice the choices I have to make.

It's not really affecting me.

But in time, it will. I'm sure it will.

It's gonna be okay. That's the only thing I know.

And that's because He's with me every step of the way.

I'll save you from these random thoughts now.

Goodnight.

p.s: Happy Birthday Abel; hope you had a great one. =). 16 already. Haha. Continue to stay strong in Him and shine as you always did. I'm so glad to see how much you've changed throughout the years and sometimes it it kind of hard to believe. But anyhow, it's really a great thing. Thanks for everything. You've been a real blessing.

Cousins in Red. I miss camp!

No comments: