Friday, August 14, 2009

it happens

Got sick on Wednesday. Flu due to lack of sleep ever since orientation camp and the days after. Not H1N1 la so don't worry. Haha. Only had a bit of a sore throat and runny nose. Nothing much. Slept in college after class finished today. Right up till CF. I had quite a good 2 hour nap despite the fact that it was pretty noisy for awhile. But I still managed to sleep right through.

Friends were planning to watch G.I.Joe after CF today. Wasn't supposed to join them. Thought of going home to get more rest. Can't afford to get worse. So I was on my way to Sentral after CF and before I crossed the main road, my friends in the car were calling out for me to get in. Even though I really didn't want to go, I had to give them some face as well. Since they're such good friends who never stayed away from me despite me being sick. Haha. So we watched the movie. And it was pretty good I must say.

And even though I don't know what's going on,
Even though I don't understand why it's just so hard;
Even though every inch of me wants to give up so badly,
I know that You're holding me and You will never let go.

These things, I can't hold on to anymore.
I feel so messed up at times.
Why does it have to be so hard?
I may not know the answer.
But I won't give up.
I'd cling on.

No comments: