Thursday, August 6, 2009

of camps and memories

College orientation camp is tomorrow. Right up till Sunday. We're doing the No Apologies seminar during camp. And I foresee many other cool and fun activities. Honestly, I was really anticipating this a few weeks back till I found out that ........... I'll leave the rest blank. Haha.

But anyhow, I'm not dreading it either. Maybe I'm just less excited for it. Camp is in SUFES campsite, Tapah. I was there last year and spent a good 7 days there. I pretty much remember the place and where everything is located. I will definitely bring an umbrella this time. I remember my dad saying I probably wouldn't be needing it much the last time and so I didn't bring any. And when I was there, it rained nearly every evening. Most of us had to wait for those who had umbrellas to bring us to where we were going, especially after bathing. One experience was bad enough. This time, I guess I'll be the one providing umbrella service. =D.

One of the things that I'm looking forward to for this camp besides knowing my friends better, knowing even more people and just having fun, is that just being in the same place again will bring back happy memories. So many things happened when I was there for a week, mostly happy. And it was because of those things, a sudden change happened. And since then, things were different. I'm really missing all my friends who are far away..

my group in ISC. (3 Malaysians, 1 Hongkie, 3 Koreans, 1 Jap and 1 Vietnamese)

butt shaking game. LOL

I'd buy you an ice-cream if you can spot me. (without enlarging) =P

Will blog about camp when I get back. And today's Business class was AWESOME. =). As Mr. John said "Learning should be fun and not boring." And so it was. Will blog bout it when I get back too. I have to start packing now. Till then =D.

No comments: