Tuesday, August 18, 2009

east to west

I'm trying so hard

I'm tired. I really am.

Found out something today; which got me thinking.

I shouldn't continue.

This has to stop.

To stop trying so hard

But how, tell me how?

Oh, of course it's harmless.

Of course it's nothing.

Of course it has little or no effect on me.

Just let You be who You are


And it's just like wishing to get a million bucks in a day.

Maybe that's why it's hurting.

This hope of mine.

Lord, who You are in me


I'm not going to do anything. I'll let Him take control. Cause I can't do it, not anymore.

With all that being said, I'm actually fine. =)

I know You've washed me white, turned my darkness into light

I need Your peace to get me through, to get me through this night
I can't live by what I feel, but by the truth Your word reveals
I'm not holding on to You, but You're holding on to me
You're holding on to me

No comments: