Saturday, August 22, 2009

confusion

I'm torn between making a decision
I don't really have to make.
I can't make it.
There's nothing left.
These hopes are hurting.
These thoughts are consuming.

It's confusing really.
To not know what's going on within you.
To not comprehend why you feel that way.
To not see that your hopes are false.

I didn't see it coming.
Maybe I should have.
I could have prepared myself for this.
But what's the point of saying this now.
When it's already too late.
When the thing you wished wouldn't happen
Happened before you could even think.

It's going too fast.
It has to slow down.
I wish it would stop.

I can't do it anymore.
I need You more than ever.
Only You can satisfy.
Only You will satisfy.

p.s: Is it really just in my head? But please, don't do this.... 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey link me serene. this is hao yi http://www.iamnotimmaturejustknowhowtohavefun.blogspot.com/