Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's Done..

Just got back home from the Reunion. For those who don't know, we had an ISCF 09 Camp Reunion.. 37 out of 52 people who were involved in the camp came.. More than expected..

I'm really tired right now.. But I just feel like posting this..

To all fellow ISCF'ers, thank you so much.. Just watching you guys fellowshiping and laughing was more than enough for me. I wasn't sure how things were going to turn out and stuff like that. More bout this in my Part 2 Camp post...

Nothing much else to say right now... I do realize though that I do wonder alot; how people are feeling, if they're happy or bored, if they're enjoying themselves or not etc... Thanks all for coming! And thank you Jane and all the rest who, well you know what you guys did.. I am very grateful and I really did not expect anything..

that's all for now.. till then. =)

p.s: Thank God every moment for His ever loving kindness and faithfulness...

3 comments:

[C]aRL_[C]h3oNG @.K.A BaByFac3 said...

LOL.. dun wry.. u can alwis seek the awesome counselor , Carl... and no need to be upset la... being lame is a good thing! haha.. XP

serene said...

i wonder what you would say to 'counsel' me... hahahahaha.. thank you la for infecting me =P

Anonymous said...

shaun here


-haha, he will tell lame things to counsel u serene.

-carl the lame cousel minister