Friday, April 3, 2009

Everything is meaningless

Without Him..

Had some time after work before lunch today, started reading Ecclesiastes and I managed to finish 7 chapters.

Many verses spoke to me so clearly and this was one of them:

Ecclesiastes 11:5- Just as you cannot understand the path of the wind or the mystery of a tiny baby growing in its mother's womb, so you cannot understand the activity of God, who does all things.

It just came to me that we all try hard to live a good life, to enjoy it while we can.. To pursue after our dreams, to go after the things we want.. But how often we forget that without Him, it all means nothing.. It's not wrong to do these things, it's just that we always tend to get preoccupied with all of it till we leave Him out of the picture.. If these things are gonna be a barrier in our relationship with Him, let it go...

Anyway, ISCF meeting today.. 20 people came.. Record broken I think.. But yeah, it was "double the normal people". LOL, some of you would und =P. Still missing everyone I guess. Makes me feel old and not wanting to leave home so fast. And yeah had a great week. =).

How could we NOT live for Him, after all He's done..

2 comments:

Malat said...

Wow ICF is still going on? I remember when i was like form 3 and was forced to attend it =)

Lawrence said...

Too bad I will never get a chance to attend ISCF.. sigh..