Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Titleless Post

Realized that there are no pictures in this blog.. Thank you dear readers for reading though it seems dull? Lol.. I'll be putting pictures when I actually bother taking them..

Anyway, went to KL on Sunday with my family except for my little bro.. (few days of peace). He had to go to kindy so he stayed at home with my aunty.. Hah.

It was more like a holiday and also to check out the college I'll be going to in a few months' time.. We went to IKEA, The Curve, Sunway Pyramid and 1U in the span of 3 days.. Managed to buy clothes this time.. My whole family agreed I need a new wardrobe. I bought 8 pieces of clothing for only RM190.. Quite a good bargain.. Guys would agree that most girls spent RM190 on ONE thing.. LOL maybe not much la but you get the picture =D.

Went to the college on Monday to check it out.. It's MCKL for those who don't know.. Walking around the building reminded me alot about secondary school.. Cause of the building structure.. Very school-like.. Not very big but then again these things don't actually matter.. I'm actually contented with everything.. And there's this sorta weird feeling I'm having. Part of me anticipates going to KL and starting college and stuff.. But a bigger part of me doesn't want to leave just yet.. Somehow, the nearer it gets to the day I have to leave, the harder it gets... But whether I want to or not, that day will come. So why fret about it..

Finally decided on the subjects I'm going to take for A-Levels.. though I'm still praying that I can take Religious Studies.. They need a minimum of 10 to open a class.. And so far, I guess I'm the only one who's going for it.. Pray pray.. Would take Psychology if I can't take R.S... I'm leaving it to Him..

That's all for now. Till then. God bless =)

No comments: