Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lesson Learned

Note to self: Don't be greedy.

Woke up at 8plus today and went to Clearwater at 9plus with my 2 older brothers and dad.. They're back for awhile =). Anyway, we stopped at this place for breakfast, just a hundred metres away from Clearwater. It was a place we used to go long time ago.. Had nasi lemak and 2 roti canai... Started having a tummy ache soon enough. Rushed to the toilet the moment we reached Clearwater...

And I had to be so greedy during lunch.. It was a lesson indeed. Had stomach discomfort and the 'bloated' feeling for few hours... I have been putting on weight, not as skinny as I used to be.. Don't worry guys, you won't see an anorexic Serene. LOL. No diet plan whatsover.. Just eat normally! For those of you who don't know, I'm still working at the nursery.. Though I've switched to work in the afternoon instead.. Except for Fridays I guess...

That's all for now. Really tired. Good night..

No comments: