Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gone

The song I wrote with Vicki; the lines in italic are the ones I wrote, just to distinguish. :)

Gone

I can’t believe how I just let you go

I didn’t know when it started to grow

These feelings left inside are hurting so

I always showed that you weren’t even close

Just when I realized what you mean to me

* You’ll be gone before I get the chance to say this

You’ll be gone long before I say it’s you I miss

You’ll be gone before I get the chance though I know it’s time to let go

To let go

It was a Friday when you came to me

Just like a dream that I couldn’t see

And then I think about the days where you

Would comfort me and let me be

And when I realized what you mean to me


There’s no point dancing my fingers on ivory anymore

Cause you are the life of my melody

So now the time has come for you to leave; before you go

There is just one thing you need to know… 

The song personally means alot to me, just felt like saying that...


No comments: