Monday, November 15, 2010

late 19



Group picture at MidValley. (Some left earlier)

So my 19th was great to say the least. :)

Basically, we went there after the Science students finished their paper. Had lunch then went to play bowling though not everyone played. It was fun I guess. So halfway through, they started singing the birthday song and one of them brought a danish pastry that was supposed to be my cake.. I saw the trick before. Hah. Anyway, I accepted it gracefully, blew the miserable candle and ate the pastry. Then some time later the real thing came in. Guys, it's getting old.. But thanks nevertheless. I honestly didn't expect anything at all especially since exams were still on that day. 

Anyway, thanks to all who wished me. FB was really flooded with wall posts. Thanks all again! 

These 19 years have been a ride. Grateful for such wonderful parents; best gift ever.. Amazing brothers and awesome friends.

But more than anyone else, I want to thank You; for guiding me through all these years. I cannot remember a time without You; don't ever want that to come. Your faithfulness and love amazes me. I'm excited to walk on this journey with You... You're truly what life is all about.


No comments: