Tuesday, November 2, 2010

scare

Turned 19 yesterday; more bout it later..

So last night, I skipped dinner cause I was too lazy to go out and I didn't want to cook so I just drank some oats. Had my last paper for trials this morning.. I decided to leave earlier so I can eat in McD before going to college and I was quite late already so I took the taxi to the LRT station instead; I usually go to the bus hub. Then I got on the LRT was listening to songs and leaning against the edge and suddenly I felt this pain in my stomach; I was praying for it to go away and the next thing I know, I was hearing distant voices. Then I realized I was actually on the floor and people helped me up to sit. It took me awhile before I regained full consciousness; I was still dizzy and all. The lady who was talking to me told me I fainted for a few seconds and asked me what happened. So I told her; she asked me to see a doctor in case its anything serious. I haven't fainted for a long time; this is the third time in my life; last time was when I was in Form 1.. 

Went to McD; ate 3/4 and couldn't finish; rushed to the loo cause I suddenly felt like throwing up. After that I felt much, much better... Paper was in half an hour from then. Thank God I was fine by then and managed to sit through it. 

I just really want to thank God for being there with me. I felt really sick and by His mercy and grace, He healed me. Marian said I was really pale when she saw me after my paper; thought I was going to pass out but I was alright by then.. I guess I'm alright now.. 

Thanks Marian for the 'honey' and following me to get my stuff.. Thanks to everyone else who were concerned... 

You are my Healer... 

p.s: will sleep early tonight though there are a 1001 things to do. the real work only begins after trials.. going back home tomorrow; yes again. :)


1 comment:

Constance Chi said...

ahhhh! scary! are you okay already?