Friday, November 26, 2010

you won't know

You are gone before I had the chance to say it,

You are gone before I said its you I miss, 

You are gone before I got the chance and I know it's time to let go.

I really don't know what to say. I don't know what to feel either. 

It's kinda sad to see that things have become like this; just before you had to leave. 

We were always close, without a care, we were different. No matter what people said, we knew what we were. And I was happy while you were around. You were nothing more than a close friend.

Never wanted this, never want to see you hurt

Then I don't know what happened; and I'm left wondering why. It's unfair to you, and it hurts me too. But we're still acting as if nothing's wrong; you don't even know that I know. And there's no way I can ever say I knew. 

I thought I could tell you what you mean to me, but things will just get more complicated and I can't risk that.

I have enough complications in my life. 

Nothing we say is gonna save us from the fall out

So this is where it ends. I'm really sorry. 

I have to let this go; let you go. 

I wish we could go back to those days... But that will never happen.

It's two a.m., feelin' like I just lost a friend
Hope you know it's not easy, easy for me

It's time. 

Goodbye. 

No comments: