Monday, November 8, 2010

Ipoh was great to say the least; eat, sleep, eat sleep... 

Back to normalcy once again. 3 weeks left till college ends for the semester. Science students are leaving though. :/

I still have a birthday post coming up... (more like a reminder to self)

I have alot of things to update but I barely have the time

It's gonna be a really busy month; probably the busiest? 

I got my Psychology paper today; the one I took after passing out; and by God's grace; there is no other reason; I fared pretty well. I really don't deserve it; wasn't really prepared but I'm just really amazed at what He does... Praise God anyway; all glory to Him.

Signed up for the SATs in Dec; less than a month left to the day; ALOT to work on. Taking IELTS on the 20th. Basically it's all about applications.

Need to finish coursework by Friday; the final draft... His strength shall sustain me, as always. 

I am comforted...

I think being busy isn't such a bad thing; it helps me keep my mind off things... 13/10.. That's where it started - again. Okay you're not supposed to get this.

God bless!! 

Will update more when I have the time. 


No comments: