Sunday, February 1, 2009

10 Things..

So I have around 5 months left in Ipoh before I go to KL. 4 and a half months to be exact. And I have a LONG list of things I want/hope to do before I say goodbye to long holidays..

1. As I mentioned earlier, Exercise. Take up a sport and play regularly.

2. Read some of the books I have at home and maybe get some more.

3. Watch all the movies I want to.

4. Eat. Regain whatever piano knowledge/'skills' I used to have. I dropped piano when I was 11. So yeah. Just hope to learn up some songs =).

5. Brush up on guitar.

6. Go on Holiday. Cherating (next week), Singapore, Sydney (hopefully).

7. Do some research on the subjects I'll be taking for A-Levels.

8. Start learning up the basics of Nihongo (Jap language).

9. Earn some money. Currently am working part-time. Yet to mention about it.

10. Soul-searching. Heh. Spend quality time with friends.

I thought we were going to Cherating tomorrow. No one said anything about it being postponed to next week. It's a good thing I haven't packed yet. Driving test was supposed to be on the 11th, but since I'll be away, it's on the 16th now. Have 1 hour left on the road and I know I'm definitely gonna need an extra 1/2 or maybe even 3 hours. Anyway, that's it for now. =)

1 comment:

Eunice said...

ope you'll achieve all the 10 things on ur list...so u're going for a levels... all the best in driving exam !!