Monday, February 2, 2009

Work

Public holiday tomorrow. And of all things, I'm going to jog in the morning. I don't really know who's going actually. Just a few of them. But then I think I just recently mentioned on my plans to exercise. So it might be a good start after all. =D.

Since I can't think of anything much to blog about, I'll touch abit on my work at the nursery..

Honestly, I don't think I'd even call it work. I go there around 8.15 and finish at 1. I don't want to bore you with all the details. So here's what I do: I feed them. Sometimes bathe them. See that they do their work. Teach them. Sing with them. Play with them. Get bullied by some of them. You get the picture. I'll take pictures on the last day of work, which I'm not sure when. Not so nice to take pictures I guess. Some of them are really cute! But still, no one can beat my brother when it comes to being the most annoying/active/irritating/hyper/stubborn/lazy. I'm not a bad sister cause I don't bully him. It's THE OTHER WAY ROUND. And I'm dead serious. Ask anyone. But of course I'll miss him terribly when I leave. Though I think he would miss me more. Again, I'm not kidding cause he doesn't allow me to go =(.

Anyway, I'm actually enjoying my work. Even though I've got to get up early and sometimes I get really sleepy, it's still nice to work with the kids.. And to see them being so carefree, does lift up my spirits. There's a lady who works there full day, so she does the cooking and stuff like that. Since I'm there to help now, she can do less teaching and do other things without worrying about the kids.. And my boss, the lady who owns the nursery, is really nice. Work is quite flexible. There's no like HAVE to work 30 days a month thing. I can take leave if I have to, as long as she's informed. I am really blessed indeed.

One thing I'm sure of is that I won't be doing Child Education or anything like it. Yes, I do enjoy working with children. But I'm not those type of people with a real passion for them to go into that line. Anyhow, it's a really great experience! And I've much to learn. =).

I thank God for YOU

No comments: