Friday, May 7, 2010

ever faithful

Thank You Lord, for the opportunities You've given me

And being ever so faithful, and for all the wonderful plans You have in store for me. 

Honestly, things are still blurry, I still can't seem to see what's ahead and part of me's afraid...

But I am holding on to Him. I know I keep saying that, but that's what I'm doing - it's not something I do once and for all, but it's what I have to do everyday.

Anyway, today was the last day of college for this semester. Not really last for me cause I still have a few extra classes next week. But I'll be heading back home next Friday till my exams begin. 

Dear friends, I give you the liberty to scold and remind me to study and stop lazing around. Cause I have a bad feeling about what's gonna happen. I don't have enough motivation or willpower to study so I'll be needing lots of help!

Will be posting a post on Semester Two of college another time. Till then. :)

Your love will never fail. 


No comments: