Sunday, May 16, 2010

home

Back home for a few weeks till my exams begin. So there's exactly 3 weeks left till my first paper. I'm the only one from my batch who's 1st paper starts the latest; I may even be the only one from all the intakes.. Cause of my unique subject combination. Hah. Anyway, my friends are initially envious when I tell them it only starts on the 7th but when I tell them I'm ending on the 30th, they'll be Oh... not so good then. I have no real holiday!!! 3rd semester's already starting on 1st July. Well, I guess I'll take these weeks as my break then but that's not a good thing cause I'll end up finding every excuse not to study....

Enough about that, it feels great to be home. And He's amazed me so much cause I guess I'm okay already? It hasn't gone yet, but I know it'll be alright. Praise God. :)

That's it for now.. God bless y'all. And all the best to all those sitting for exams. Be it mid-year.. or A-Levels.. I always believe and still do, that the secret to success comes from putting Him first. Cause without Him, we would be nothing. And success is not everything, wait, it's nothing in comparison to His greatness. These worldly pursuits, will fade in time. His never will.


No comments: