Wednesday, May 26, 2010

productive

It's been a rather productive day, note "rather". I guess today I just realized that exams are really near; first two papers are on the 7th. Told myself I can actually sit down and study, even at home. So I tried, and thank God I was able to. Just some reading but I guess it's progress. Relying on His strength and grace for the whole period. I shall not fear, He is with me.

And in the evening, I did 1 and a half hours of WiiFit Plus. For those who don't know, it's an exercise programme for Wii; using the Balance Board; step on it and start exercising! It's pretty good, but I've been so lazy to do it so today I went full on.

I'm trying to make this my daily routine now, cut down leisure time and replace it with books and exercise. A seemingly impossible feat is now quite possible.

I find it funny though, cause I'm sure I'll be back here saying how I've failed to keep it up. Let's hope not.

My favourite artiste (Need I say who) is coming to Malaysia!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOO!! He was on Hitz.FM just now and they asked if he'll be coming here, he said he'd love to and most probably will, just not sure when. Really glad and I can't wait for it. Better start saving up. Lol.

And on another note, I'm amazed at how fast this has been. Feeling liberated.. And after so long, I'm going into another phase. And I know that it's all because of Him. He restores the broken; He's done it a countless of times with me. That truth is just beautiful to take in. :)

No comments: