Saturday, May 29, 2010

predictable

I'm a failure joke. I knew it!! I couldn't keep it up. But wait, it's not exactly my fault. I'm referring to my previous post where I was so enthusiastic about keeping a productive daily routine. But I have my reasons...

Thursday, had a dinner with family at a seafood restaurant. Pics with bro. The food was really good! Did abit of reading when I got back. Not totally wasted I guess.

Friday.. I went to Pangkor in the morning. Had a relaxing and great time. Wasn't just a normal holiday, but we went cause it was my cousin's 'bersanding' ceremony today. His mum married a Malay so that explains it. Overall the trip was good and perhaps the highlights were the ceremony today and our 'tour' yesterday. So my family stayed in a resort that they booked for us. We went over to their resort, and spend some time there and since dinner wasn't till very late, we decided to go out on our how. In Pangkor, there're pink vans as taxis.. The bride's dad actually owns that resort, one of the budget ones, so they have their own van.. And our 'taxi' driver for the night was... my dad. Lol. It was interesting, all of us in the van going round the island looking for a place to eat and ended up at Daddy's Cafe which had very good food. Came back this evening.

I watched a movie on Star Movies last night on Astro in the resort, Wedding Daze.. It's such a dumb show. The plot is dumb, the actress's character is annoying. I can't think what I actually liked about it. I was bored.

Anyway, as much as I'm worried about how little time I have left and I'm far from ready... Just relying on His strength now. :)

I still remember.

No comments: