Saturday, October 16, 2010

great

The week has been a great one to say the least. High Praise was on Friday; the events that led to it were uncalled for; problems arose and for a moment it seemed as if it wasn't going to go well; but God is so much greater than we know and at the end of the day, I learnt that when we give it all to Him, He blesses us tremendously. 

I have alot to say about it; how He came and touched me personally when I really needed His strength and comfort prior to the event. But this would suffice for now. 

I've also stepped down as V.P for CF, it's been a year serving in the CF committee, half a year as vp; it's been a humbling and great journey. I will also post the things in which I've learnt from serving... 

A few events during the week have particularly cheered me; which I will not mention. I have to say I am really surprised they took place after all... And I thank God for the wonderful opportunities; never would've imagined it... I am blessed indeed. 

I am happy; His joy fills me.. :)

Right now, I just wanna thank Him for everything. For showering me with love each and everyday.. 

Psalm 16:8 - I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. 


No comments: