Wednesday, October 20, 2010

my source of strength

I'm done with my coursework; just the conclusion left but it will suffice for now till trials are over.

Kinda relieved but I know there's ALOT of editing and rewriting to be done cause I would admit that I didn't put much effort into it; it's not the best I can come up with; haven't read that much either to put together something really great. That's exactly how I felt for my previous coursework folder but somehow it fared well. This time however, is a different story. Oh, well, at least there's still time to edit.

I'm just so amazed to see how He's carried me through this. I literally had to force myself to write on Sunday; cause my whole Saturday was spent doing nothing productive; aside from going to church. Planned to write 700-800 words; ended up writing 900. I prayed for His strength and He did grant me what I requested. Today, I had to write my last paragraph and expected to finish in at least 3 hours; I'm an hour ahead of schedule... Thank You Lord. :)

Trials are coming up next week; Tuesday's my first two papers then I can go home for a few days till the next paper. Although I don't think it'd be such a good idea cause I end up sleeping most of the time. So, those in Ipoh, please remind me to study. Hah.

And as always I haven't started studying. I'll try to start tomorrow... I amuse myself.

Oh today's 20.10.2010; didn't realize it till just now. I recall exactly what happened 1 year ago; perhaps some of you might know it... Alot has changed since then; and of course the wounds have healed; His love did it.


No comments: