Wednesday, October 13, 2010

testimony of grace

I just had to share this. God is so REAL.

This morning when I was going out of the house (condo) to go to college, I was gonna wear my sport shoes on and then I realized - it was gone... I always put it beside the cupboard. So I texted Joyce, who I'm staying with and asked if she saw it; she said she saw it last night; we assumed it was stolen... There could be no other reason for the shoes to be gone. It's within reach from the grill door. But who would want to steal shoes??? Oh well. 

I didn't really feel angry anything (what for..); just sad that I have to burden my parents to get me another pair; so I prayed that by some way the shoes would be returned but I didn't have high hopes on it... 

When I came back just now; the shoes weren't there of course... But before I went inside, I had a prompting to check the fire exit... I ignored it at first but then I thought; what if its the Spirit? At the same time I was doubting that anything will happen... I still went and true enough my shoes were there... I was really, really amazed and grateful.. God You amuse me... 

Isn't it amazing how He works? How He speaks? It's through these little things that proves His very existence, His love and grace... I did think of it; even if I didn't find my shoes; I have no reason to complain. For every trouble/problem is an opportunity to experience His grace, to trust in Him.. To hold on to Him. To forgive, to exercise patience; the list will go on and on...

It's a good day.. Thank You Lord... :)

Your love takes my breath away.

1 comment:

Praise said...

I like this post! =)