Monday, October 25, 2010

thoughts

Trials start tomorrow; two papers and I'm going back right after that. 

I'm not really prepared... But then again, too late to regret or anything.

I'm not worried bout the exams; it's other things that are bothering me...

Possibilities; they hurt. 

Because the more you think about it; the more you realize it might just be you; it's not real. And you're brought back to reality.

I really can't tell what's going on. As much as I hope; I know that there's a large chance I'm going to end up being disappointed again.

There's really nothing else I can do but trust. Yet I'm grateful for all that's happened. I really couldn't have asked for more.. Thank You Lord for allowing me to be happy... And though pain is not too far away; I ask for Your strength to guide me through these times... 

Psalm 73:26 - My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.

You're all I need.

No comments: