Sunday, January 16, 2011

as always

First paper's on Wednesday. People ask me how's my revision. I dare not answer.

Have 4 papers altogether; one for each subject... 19, 24, 2 on the 28th. Then I'll be back for a week and classes commence on Feb 7th...

Anyway, to answer the question; revision has been close to zero. Somehow, the more exams I take, the more relaxed I become. January exams, I started revision 5 days before the real day; June exams I was super irregular in revision; and it was around 4 days or less I started getting serious...

Now? 3 days left and I still don't feel the pressure. And I haven't started revising either.

But then again, no point worrying. Can't get back the 'lost' time. Sorry if it sounds repetitive; I know I always say this before exams start.

I know I can't take His grace for granted. And I am well aware of the possible consequences of my lack of effort. Therefore, I shall not complain no matter what. Right now, I'll see what can be done and as usual, leave the rest to Him.

He's really all I need. One day, when my life ends, all this will mean nothing. Even right now, it doesn't really matter much to me which is why I'm so laidback about it...

But I know it's such a thin line between being calm and being complacent.. I see myself leaning more toward the latter.

Oh well... Enough said.

God bless people!

No comments: