Saturday, January 22, 2011

call

Today I experienced a timely reminder of my purpose. I have found my calling. What is it exactly you ask?

If you're referring to a likely career/profession I want to pursue, its still unclear. But really, whatever it is, it's only a instrument used to fulfill my life's calling. And it is none other than to serve Him.

I know not the way, but I know who guides me. And that in itself is enough.

I'm truly amazed Lord, at Your power. How You broke my pride, showed me what You're doing and want to do. The signs that were so obvious, the unnaturally fast heartbeats, the warmth, the tears. The struggle between the flesh and the spirit and the soul torn in between.

Yet You chose to reign, You chose to rule, and as You worked in me, my soul gladly lifted up to look at You. And in You, I found my purpose. As You always have been.

I won't run away from Your call. I'll trust You, yes, I'll trust You.

The Lord is faithful, always.

No comments: