Friday, January 28, 2011

Exams are over, but I don't really feel free or anything. I guess it's probably because I wasn't stressed for it anyway, and didn't really do much studying compared to others. But nevertheless, I don't have to feel guilty anymore when I do everything else but read the books. Really, the pressure has come from all places, all but self. I guess it's good to some extent.

Overall, exams were alright. It was rather tricky but with Edexcel, you really can't tell. You think you do well, you'll be surprised with what you get and it works both ways. I'm a living proof. I don't have much plans right now. A-Levels aren't exactly done with. Final sem and it's over for good. I will be much more free this time around cause there're only 2 subjects left. Wow, that fast.

I haven't realized how fast its been.

And before I end, I'd like to address someOne, the One, who's always been there. You know, I really am at peace because of Him. No fear, no worries, no stress, it's all because of Him. Even during the papers, a calmness filled me from top to toe and even though there were parts where I wasn't sure, I still felt at peace. And it is not from me.

Thank You Lord, for Your love and grace. You truly are the difference in my life. And whatever may come, I surrender all to You.

No comments: