Friday, January 7, 2011

worry ?

Exams are starting. I think the first paper for the juniors are on the 10th; and papers every few days from then on. My first's on the 19th.

Lots of time left la.... That's what I say to myself. But day by day, time passes and what have I done? Nothing. All my friends are stressing up cause exams are coming and they're afraid their preparation isn't sufficient (though most have been studying since the holidays began). And here I am, at 1% progress not even feeling anything. If everyone else is feeling stressed; then I must be the weird one.

My lack of concern is what scares me. Then again I realized; me worrying that I'm not worried is a worry itself. And I've always believed that worry is a lack of trust in the One above. If we know He's got it all in control; that our lives are in His hands; worry shouldn't be a constant part of our lives.

I'm just looking to Him right now. And almost immediately; my fears are dim... The Light is all I want to see.

No comments: