Friday, January 30, 2009

Food and Its Consequence..

As you all know, it's CNY. Well, today's already the fifth day. Anyway, I went to Teluk Intan with my family on CNY eve. There isn't much to do there except for Three things. Eat, sleep and of course TV (Astro, since I don't have it at home). So that was what took place for 4 days. And I have to say that everytime I go there, my apetite increases ALOT, and it's very hard to adjust back to my normal intake of food when I come back to Ipoh. Teluk Intan isn't a food heaven like Ipoh. But you can never go hungry there especially when you have 3 FULL meals a day. Breakfast is like having lunch, cause there's dishes and stuff. And then you have lunch, again. And a couple of hours later, there's a very filling dinner and sometimes supper. And I forgot to mention how my grandma always says I'm too thin and I need to eat more! I actually do enjoy going there, cause of the fellowship and the food. Though I can't actually communicate with my grandparents cause of the language barrier.

I couldn't care less about what I ate. But looking at the weighing scale after CNY and seeing how I've put on a few extra kg's ever since the last time I weighed myself (probably half a year ago?), I think I really have to be extra grateful. Not because I've gained weight, but rather cause a person with a lifestyle like me: staying at home most of the time, not bothered to exercise at all, always sleeping and eating; should already be OBESE. But I am still UNDERWEIGHT.

So yeah, I guess maybe in these few months I'll try to start exercising.. Not so much on losing weight, but to keep fit lah. Haha.

p.s: will be updating about my work in the nursery so far, if you actually call that work =)

No comments: