Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Picture Tag

I had a HARD time finding pictures. Cause I'm not much of a cam-whore =P. So most of the pictures are quite old. Haha. Anyway, was tagged by Sze Haw and Jenny, so Here goes!

A Picture of You at The Most Unique Environment

I was at the Lutheran Bungalows in Cameron Highlands. A pretty, relaxing place. =)


A Picture of You at the Place You Dislike

I don't dislike this place. This spot was just TOO hot. =P

A Picture of People Who Mean A lot to You

I can't put that many pictures over here. All of you mean a lot to me alright.. =)










A Picture of You With Your Best Smile (Mouth Opened)





A Picture of You With Your Best Smile (Mouth Closed)




A Picture of You With The Lamest Pose






That's me all right. Haha

A Picture of Someone Who Stands On Top of Your Heart

=)

A Picture of You With Some Toys or Cute Stuff Toy


A Picture of You in a White Shirt


I tag.. Whoever who wants to do this! Feel free to do so.. Please do tell me if you did. =).

2 comments:

Abel said...

Lol @ the John picture. Isn't he the cutest stuffed toy?

IsaacThai said...

u so ...cute , that's all hehehehehe