Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Little Confused

I have decided to blog much more often.. Since I'm free nowadays.. And I realised I haven't been blogging much about many things besides having those emo posts.. So I guess I will blog more about what I've been doing.. Hmm

It's pretty much confirmed that I won't be studying in Singapore anymore.. So KL, here I come!! In July.. Yes, I have loads of time left.. Though I know it will pass very, very fast.. I was supposed to do a Diploma in Mass Communication in one of the polytechnics in Singapore, but now it's A-Levels in Arts.. For 2 years. And I know there cannot be any more slacking or lazing around once I start.. It's going to be tough and though people are saying that it shouldn't be a problem for me, I'm still not quite sure if I could cope up.. 

But that's just what I think, so yeah.. I know that He will give me the strength and maybe the intelligence as well (pretty much needed). LOL. 

I was supposed to post about the 5th ISC, but I am really sleepy.. So, tomorrow it is. =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

part 2 part 2 !!!