Monday, January 5, 2009

Where To Begin

A Look at The Past (2008)

Highlights of the Year

Let's see, I was Form Five (SPM).. Was the busiest year in school for me despite having major exams.. But let's not talk about that.

May - YACF Camp, a turning point of my life.

July & August - Taylor's National Debate

November - Exams...

December - MYF Camp, 5th ISC Camp

Those were few of the main events that took place.. I will post about the 5th ISC in the next post..

The year 2008 has been a really tough one. I thought 2007 was tough. But '08 proved me wrong. Many things happened. Happy things, sad things.. Many tears were shed.. But I know it was not in vain. It was the toughest year so far for me.. And at times I used to wonder if things could get any worse.. But it was during those painful moments that I experienced His mercy.. I experienced His love. And most of all, through it all, He was there for me.. What more could I ask for? I know that God has allowed those things to happen to mould me to be more like Him..
So right now, I am only thankful for every experience that I have been through.. Without going through the fire, we will never be refined.

And after 2 and a half years, I have finally surrendered it to Him. =). It doesn't end here, but rather it starts here.

Use me According to Your plan. -out-

No comments: