Friday, January 16, 2009

Updates

Hey guys! Part 3 of the 5th ISC Camp will be out soon.. =). But anyway, just a short update about myself.. It's the same routine for me everyday.. Sleep, eat, online, FULLSTOP. Haven't been going out much. Today, I got a job in a nursery. It's only half-day.. Well at least, that's what I chose. Haha.. The pay is just okay, but I'm not going for the money, but rather, the experience. I heard about this job when I went to SCC (Christian Bookstore) last week. Wasn't really interested at first, but now I am. Work commences on Monday. So now, I can't afford to wake up at 12 anymore. Besides that, I'm also quite interested in working as a waitress. Yes I know, it sounds funny. Cause even I can't imagine myself serving WITHOUT being clumsy. Oh no!

*Serene is no longer what you would call 'Emo'. She is now as happy as she can be!* HAHA

Random Picture of the Day:

Mr. Lee Jun Ho from Korea.. Eating our very own CHILLI PADI. (check out our expressions)

Till then!

No comments: