Saturday, December 26, 2009

hope

Just because I don't see it; doesn't mean it's not there.... Just because we can't see how things will work out; doesn't mean it won't.... Just because we're hurt now; doesn't mean we won't get better.

How often we allow our feelings and circumstances to hinder us from seeing what's ahead. The darkness seems to hide the light at times. And we know that at the end of the tunnel; there's a light that's shining. When you've lost that strength in you; when you feel like you can't go on; what do you do??

This is from a post I wrote last year; in my previous blog:
Don't ever doubt what God can do. Cause it really hurts when you ever question the One who loves you more than you can ever imagine. If we could understand how He would feel, then maybe our lives would be radically changed..

As much as I'm feeling broken; I also have this joy in me. Because I know that He sees the pain; and He will come through to me... He's more than I could ever ask for... The flesh might tell me otherwise.. But this I know:

Psalm 62:6 - He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.

So friends, I encourage you to never lose hope; you might lose it in this world; but never give up on Him.... No matter what we may feel; no matter what may happen; we know that our hope is found in Him.

The God who created the Universe and everything you see; created YOU... He knows our need; He knows our weakness.. And He will NEVER fail.

In Christ alone; my hope is found.

No comments: