Monday, December 7, 2009

weird

Gonna be busy for the next two weeks. Youth camp's next week; got games planning to do this week; worship practice; Christmas stuff... But it's all for Him; got to keep remembering that.

Memories supposed to fade;
What's wrong with my heart.
Shake it off; let it go
Never think it'd be this hard
Moving on; Should be strong...

I feel a breath of fresh air somehow. Even though the wounds haven't been completely healed; I have hope in Him. Never needed anything else so badly; and I know I never would. Cause nothing comes close to being with Him every moment... Just knowing that He's never gonna leave you is probably the greatest comfort you could ever have... =)

And something really weird is going on inside of me. Can't explain much here but it's really weird. Wish I could understand it; wish I could know why I feel like this. At least; I've been smiling more.. Another impossible dream. But it doesn't really matter; not anymore. I'm grateful anyhow.

For Your love is higher than the heavens; deeper than the seas.. I rejoice in Your love

No comments: