Thursday, December 31, 2009

day trip

Had a day trip to Teluk Intan yesterday. Left at 9plus and we stopped by Lumut cause my dad had to collect something from a client. I think. Then we had lunch at a Bakuteh shop in Sitiawan. Pretty good. The soup was quite different from any I've tasted. Slightly thicker but nice. Reached my grandparent's place at 1plus. So happened the Aston Villa - Liverpool match replay was on so me and Stv watched; though we already knew the outcome. =). Went to visit my mum's classmate; her first reaction when she saw me was "You look bigger; So different.. etc." I just heard that remark from a friend two days ago.. So many have said the same thing. Hah. I guess I must've been really skinny last time for them to notice the difference. Putting the weight issues aside; we went to The Store to get school shoes for John.. Went back to the house and then at 7 we went for All-You-Can-Eat dinner at Pau Loong Banquet Hall. Pau Loong's actually a restaurant that has really good seafood; one of the regular places we go to. The buffet is another one of their projects and it's good.. The hall was really big; air-conditioned.. And you won't get yourself smelly or sweaty cause you don't have to grill anything yourself. All done for you. Pictures!!


Wedges, fries, cheese sausages, onion rings, fried squid balls, nuggets....



Mushroom in oyster sauce....

Sweet and sour crabs

All the different steamboat varieties. Beats MP flat.






There were more than 6 types of mushrooms..

Teluk Intan has really FRESH seafood.

The Sauce table

Cold desserts. Ice cream right next to it.

They even have popcorn..

Drinks counter

One of the workers making noodles..


One of my favourite dishes of the night; sooo good.

Chicken Wings..

Grilled Sambal Fish

Grilled Lamb and Chicken.

Guy preparing Chicken Chop.

Mushrooms


Dessert counter

Longan + Nata de Coco drink

Spicy Crabs... Ah







...........

He just loves spoiling pictures.

That was it... Didn't take pictures of everything of course.. Overall it was good; we were all satisfied. For adults; it was only 17.90.. 9.90 for kids below 140cm and free for small kids like my bro. Like I said earlier; beats MP flat; considering there's so much more variety; fresh seafood and at a much cheaper price. Reached home at 10.30 and went to Jason's house after that for CG gathering... Been so long since we got nearly all of us together... Reached just in time to take CG photo. That's bt it for now.. Another post coming up real soon. Now I'm out.

No comments: