Wednesday, December 2, 2009

weighed down

Haven't blogged for a few days though I had so much time at hand. Anyway, it's been a cycle for the past few days. Reading too; and no not anything to do with the subjects I have to study for.. But reading would help improve my language so it's not really a waste of time either. Right.

Went to watch New Moon alone yesterday; cousins and aunt went to watch 2012 and I already watched it so I went for something else at the same time. It was quite nice; for me at least. You don't and shouldn't expect book adaptation movies to stay real close to the book; you won't complain too much. Unless you simply hate the movie. Hah.

Will be going to Teluk Intan with my mum and John tomorrow. Just for a night; and of course lots of food. If I had lived there all my life; I would be obese right now. Speaking about weight; I used to be underweight; 1 year ago maybe... But I'm normal now. =D. For the past few months I've been hearing comments like "You're putting on weight!" "You're not skinny anymore." You look much better now." Heh.

Gonna watch a movie now. Till then.

I.R.M.Y

No comments: