Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ready for you

Recently; I did certain things that seemed alright to me; but as it went on I realized how wrong it was. I can't say what it is; but I was utterly displeased with myself.. And I know I broke His heart too.. Maybe in other people's eyes it might not seem to be anything that's wrong; but every little piece of dirt in our lives have to be removed. Small sins; big sins; what difference is there? It's still sin. I remember an uncle in my church saying that sometimes we may think that our lives are fully clean and that we are not sinning; and that's when we need to use a 'magnifying glass' to check our lives...

It's hard sometimes. To do what's right. To be radical. The world might laugh at you; even fellow believers might say that you're going too far. But deep inside; if you know that you're doing what's required of you; doing what is pleasing in His sight; why should you fear? Let them say what they want. It doesn't matter.

Been pretty busy the past few days and it's gonna be till camp's over. At the rate things are going; I should be worn out; but I'm surprised that I'm still alright. It's definitely His strength in me.

Just had to share this song; read through the lyrics; it's more like a prayer..

(Kutless - Ready For You)

Lord, You take my heart away with Your love
and I am willing to put on my faith in Your plan.

Come and take my life.
Make my soul refreshed in truth now.

* I am ready for You.
Take my heart and make me new now.
I am ready for You
to come and fill my soul.

Cleanse all of my mind that is not of You.
Break me, teaching me how to find rest in Your hands.

Whatever it takes,
I'm needing to make Your will be done
and I'm letting go of my control,
for I see what You've done in me.

No comments: