Friday, November 27, 2009

plans - don't aim too high

So I'm back in Ipoh for around two months. Though I have to go back to KL on and off in January for my exams. 4 papers in 3 days - 12th, 13th and 18th. Just came back yesterday night. I remember I made a list of things to do during the post-SPM break. This is exactly what I planned:

1. As I mentioned earlier, Exercise. Take up a sport and play regularly. (FAILED)

2. Read some of the books I have at home and maybe get some more. (FAILED)

3. Watch all the movies I want to. (CAN NEVER BE FULLY ACCOMPLISHED)

4. Eat. Regain whatever piano knowledge/'skills' I used to have. I dropped piano when I was 11. So yeah. Just hope to learn up some songs =). (IN THE PROCESS)

5. Brush up on guitar. (NO COMMENT)

6. Go on Holiday. Cherating (next week), Singapore, Sydney (hopefully). (Went everywhere except for Sydney)

7. Do some research on the subjects I'll be taking for A-Levels. (FAILED)

8. Start learning up the basics of Nihongo (Jap language). (FAILED but it no longer matters)

9. Earn some money. Currently am working part-time. Yet to mention about it. (SPENT IT ALL)

10. Soul-searching. Heh. Spend quality time with friends. (Somewhat accomplished)

This time, I've decided to change the list to something much less, something more specific and can be accomplished if I actually work towards it.

1. Study. The holidays aren't really holidays; it's more like a long study break. Been slacking way too much; but I've got to start some serious work.

2. Read To Kill A Mockingbird. I've got the book but haven't gotten down to it yet. Also; need to read my Literature texts again; Wuthering Heights and The Scarlet Letter - awesome books!

3. Do WiiFit at least once a week.

4. Catch up with close friends.

5. *edit* Need to drive more. Haven't drove much ever since I got my license. And I'll try to drive much faster. LOL. Who dares to sit?

So there. I'll blog about my first semester in college another time. I'm missing some of my friends already. Hah.

No comments: