Monday, November 9, 2009

never let me go

Lord, I need You, more than ever.

Please take these feelings away; it hurts too much..

Today I told You that no matter pain may come I will trust You.

The thing I feared most happened right in front of my eyes.

It's so hard to act like I'm okay in front of you

And you don't even know what I'm feeling,

Yet I can never blame you

My head's spinning; the tears keep flowing.

But I know You will never let me go.

You alone are my comfort; You alone are my peace.

Lord; do what You will; even if my heart has to break.

Your daughter.

1 comment:

- God - said...

A reply from Me:

I'm always by your side when you needed me the most..For my name is called Emmanuel..

If I take these feeling away, you will no longer trust Me or need Me..you will turn away from Me..

I have heard whatever you've told Me and I know you can pull through with My strength..My grace is sufficient for you..

Fear not, for I am with you, Though you walk through valley of the shadow of death I'll be always by your side..

You just need to be yourself, unveiled before Me, and cast your care upon Me and I'll give you rest..

I'm the Lord your God, I formed you and shaped you, ordained you and I know you through and through till every single hair that's on your head..

I'll wipe away your tears..Blessed is those whose strength is in Me; Passing through the Valley of Weeping (Baca), you will make it a place of springs;
the early rain also fills with blessings. You will go from strength to strength; you will appears before Me in Zion.

My rod and my staff, they'll comfort you..

I'll hold you and carry you through..

I love you my daugther..

~ God ~