Tuesday, November 3, 2009

pictures

I wasn't lying bout what my friends put on the cake. Some of us were joking today about how the cake lady reacted when she had to write this. She must've conjured a weird image of me. *edit* It says: 'Happy Birthday Jungle Woman. Ooh aah ahh ahh!'

The whole group. 19 of us. Arts+Science and 1 Tristan from March intake. Lol



Roti Hawaiian at Murni's. It's Roti Canai with Sausage+Minced Chicken+Egg+Cheese. There's no veggie inside!!! Hah. Supposed to have mayo on top but you should know me.

This is John. My lil bro for those who don't know. He's 6; don't be deceived by his 'cute' face. Took this before he went for his kindergarten concert on Friday; had to put make up. Lol, even his sister never puts but he has to.



Lame smile!

'Strong' Boy & Super Hero Wannabe.

Before going for early birthday dinner with family at Secret Recipe (The quality has dropped by a mile.)


Julius was using my phone today and I didn't even know he took this picture.

Sitting, waiting, wishing.

3 comments:

aaron kian said...

serene... d cake i cant read wad's on it... lol...

"Lol, even his sister never puts but he has to."
-> let me rephase dis...

"Lol, I dun wanna put only, my brother has to... but once I put make up, I'm ever stunning until you also cant recognise me.. plus nose bleed"...

This will sound better... =P

serene said...

i mentioned it few post before, its ok i edited d. haha.

and maybe it'll sound better for u, not me. lol

aaron kian said...

i noe... lol.. cut till like dat only take pic.. lol... shud hav taken earlier ba... lol...

sure anot? coz dat wad d msg u wanna try 2 "RELAY" unconciously hahahaha...