Friday, November 6, 2009

girl at heart

And today was a day like any other. Not.

Had a long day. Feeling somewhat mixed up now. It was a great day no doubt. Wore a new shirt to college today and some said it was nice. And even more said I looked more feminine. Lol. Yeah, especially my friends who tease me occasionally. I'm never spared wherever I go!

Anyway, after CF, we decided to go to Mid Valley. Since the car couldn't fit all 8 of us, Wei Han, Isaac and me took the KTM instead. We waited quite awhile for it and when we reached we saw the rest emo-ing in the group. It looked so fake so we just ignored them and went into Carl's Jr. Hah. It's my 4th time there ever since I came to KL. Skip some details. Then at 6, we watched Inglourious Basterds. The movie was round 2 and a half hours. Pretty good, just that it was abit draggy at some parts but interesting nevertheless. Walked around abit more to get some stuff and went back after that. It was just 5 of us left then. Was nearly 11 when I got back.

Oh, and regarding the title, it's just a random one since my friends were like saying I was so feminine today and stuff like that. Even though I might appear to be quite tomboyish in my behaviour and favourites sometimes, I think most people know that deep down, I'm still a girl at heart. The emotions I feel are not any different. I don't think I even need to clarify things.

No comments: