Monday, November 16, 2009

the family

Aunt came back after 6 weeks in NZ. It's a relief that I don't have to take care of the dogs anymore, it wasn't easy. I remember there were days I felt so drained but still managed to pull through cause I was depending on His strength. It's such a big difference. To try to carry a load you know you will never be able to do it alone; or to carry it while He carries you through.. It doesn't mean you won't feel tired; you just know that when all your strength runs out, He will provide you with all you need. Isn't it amazing? =)

I have learnt alot through the past weeks. I've seen the sacrifice my mum has been making by coming down on alternate weeks for a few days even though she has to tend to my lil bro and the house. Got much closer to her through these times too. I've begun to appreciate my family more, and realized the great support I've had throughout all these years. I owe much, if not all, of who I am today to my parents.. And my brothers too.. I'm missing them already. Sam's coming back in Dec from the States; Stv too - might be going down to Sg and come back with him, hope the plan goes on. And John, I really do miss him though he used to annoy me like crazy, but ever since I left home, everything's been so quiet and it doesn't feel so right. Though I know he misses me more than I do. Haha.

Mum, Samuel and I outside one of the buildings at Ngee Ann Poly, Sg


Will be seeing my parents and John next week; I'm going back on the 26th till college starts next year... Can't wait to be home though I'll be missing most of my college friends, but nothing beats being at home =). And Abel asked me what I'm gonna do when I go home besides 'eat, eat and eat.' LOL. Make a guess. -out.-

1 comment:

Abel said...

Hahahaha. Ipoh mali ma