Tuesday, November 3, 2009

sweet madness

It's easier to believe in this sweet madness oh
This glorious sadness that brings me to my knees

I couldn't understand a single thing that's been going on. My heart tells me to go on, my head tells me to stop. It wasn't a choice between wrong and right; but it was how much I could take before I break down. And now I know why I've been feeling so numb; cause it was all slowly building up inside of me. It feels good to finally release it all after two weeks; I feel much better now. If I could experience His love through the darkness, then I won't mind walking through it.

Psalm 142:5 - Then I pray to you O Lord. I say "You are my place of refuge. You are all I really want in my life."

My comfort, my joy, my hope is found in You.

I shall always remember a quote that happens to be Jason Castro's favourite; I was a great fan of his and still am.

"In the end it's gonna be okay; if it's not okay it's not the end."

Maybe he's right. =)

No comments: