Wednesday, November 18, 2009

belated birthday post



Happy Belated Birthday Joyce Tan!!! (Nov 14)

Sorry this came in so late.

I hope you had a great one....

I'm grateful that God has blessed me with a wise, smart, great friend like you....

I seriously miss those times we use to chat on the phone; which was like 2-3 years ago. Then after you shifted we seldom talked on on the phone but we still messaged rather frequently. You were always one of my closer friends in school. And I was kinda sad when your batch left. I'm honestly surprised that we're still pretty close even though we might not contact as much or even see each other; but you've always been there and I am here too...

Thanks for all the advice you've given me. You're such a blessing. You're very special and unique and I know God has great plans for your life. Hope you would continue to grow and trust Him in all things. He will carry you through even in the moments where you feel you can't go on; know that He can. May this year be a fruitful one both in your studies and in your spiritual life... Continue to shine for Him.

I love you sis in Christ =).

No comments: