Tuesday, November 10, 2009

stronger

It's been 3 weeks now. Yet nothing's changed. Maybe I have accepted the fact after all; yet I can't do what they tell me to. I'd rather fake a smile on my face; be a friend and hurt myself then ignore and hurt even more.. It's better that way.

Through this period; I have learnt so much. Learnt to trust. Learnt to love. I couldn't have come this far had it not been for Him. Emotions are strong. Feelings are hard to control. But He is so much stronger than all that I feel.

I don't want to compare myself with anyone else. I don't want this to make me feel worthless. God has made me who I am. And I trust that His purpose for me goes beyond my understanding... Even though I can't see the valley; I know He's in control. He's my light in the darkness. He's my hope when all else has failed. He is my God; I will yet trust Him.

No comments: