Sunday, November 8, 2009

you reign

I've seen God working through experiences and circumstances in my life. I've seen His power; how He has never failed to comfort me; how He was always provided sufficient strength to carry on.

I'll post about the retreat some other time. Right now, I'll just have to say that I enjoyed it. Great company, nice place and good food. But these were not merely the reasons why I felt the two days were well worth... God has spoken to me; through certain things and conversations that I've had during the retreat. And it brought me to a point where I realized I've allowed my emotions to take over my decisions. I am only human. He knew all along; all my weaknesses, only He truly knows.. Yet I've been blinded to see so many things that He's been wanting to show me. I've forgotten of certain things I've told Him. I've allowed my present situation to stop me from seeing that He has a plan; and it is all good. I want to grow in love and in faith. I need Him; so much.

How could we live but not see
Your sacrifice
Your glory

You reign, You reign
Over everything Lord, You reign
With power, and justice divine
Over everything Lord, You reign

See now the King of Glory
Love of God become my calling
Father I surrender all I am to You forever

No comments: