Tuesday, November 17, 2009

deco

I thought my holidays were only going to last a month but it looks like it's much longer now. College officially ends on the 26th. And for the July batch, we only have to go back to college on the 25th of January. Of course I'll be having exams for two weeks in January but it's quite a long break nevertheless. Looking forward to the break; though I'm sure it's gonna be hard to study cause there'll be so many distractions!

Everyone's required to do 10 hours of Community Service within the first semester. I planned to do more than 10 at the beginning, but right now I'm just gonna complete all 10 and hand in my card. So much for being 'ambitious'. Plans will just be plans if you don't make the effort to carry it out. Most of my friends finished the 10 hours within the first two months. I had lots of free time, was just too lazy to go. Haha. So I had 3 hours 15 minutes left; went for 1 hour and another hour today. Went with Vicki yesterday and we helped them to draw and cut out the letters 'Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year.' But we weren't able to finish it so I promised them I would come back again today. Went myself this time. Cutting the letters reminded me of Christmas where all of us spent time in church doing all the deco. Fun times. =)

I'd better get off and start doing some reading... Let's hope I can. Hah.

No comments: