Saturday, November 21, 2009

fun

Physically, mentally and emotionally tired. Though it's more of the former. Went to Sunway Lagoon with Wei Han, Vincent and Joon Sung today. Spent around 5 hours there. Reached at 11 and we were there till 4. The roller coaster wasn't as scary as the Pirate Ship thing and the Tomahawk. When we sat on the Pirate Ship; we were in the middle opposite this group of Malays. They were screaming as much as the guys were. I couldn't shout much; my stomach was too painful cause I was laughing nearly the whole time and it hurt. And towards the end one of the Malay guys said 'nak terkencing.' LOL. I don't think I'd ever forget the feeling. We went to the Water Park later on and because I led the way; the poor guys had to follow me up and down the 3 flights of escalators cause I obviously didn't really know where I was going. We were chilling out at the swimming pool and suddenly some people set up a Water Polo goal at the side of the pool and there was a random ball too. So we just played with some other people for quite awhile. We kinda made friends with this guy from Saudi Arabia and we said bye to him before we left. And there was this other guy who was playing with us and he was a real pro; told us to go to the Surfing Pool at 3 smtg to play the hamster ball thing. So we went to that pool and played that; it was quite hard to keep up with the pace the ball was rolling. Then later we met the guy from Saudi Arabia again; he asked us to join him to play beach soccer so we did. That guy; his kid brother and Joon Sung vs Vincent, Wei Han and me. I was in room for embarassment. I like football but I know I can't exactly play it. So I chose to be the goalie and that guy said I was pretty good cause out of around 15 shots; I only let in one. Not so bad after all. Hah. We told him we had to go after that. Oh and we saw the Pink Duck; new mascot I think. It was so... gay... The way it walked and waved.

By the time we washed up it was already 4.30. Went to Pyramid for our lunch/dinner. Ended up eating at Hartz Chicken Buffet. 24 bucks per person after tax. There was a reasonable variety of food but quality wise it wasn't so good except for the fried chicken. Wouldn't go there again though. We got back to the Subang KTM station by bus at 7.45, missed the train by a few minutes; had to wait for another half an hour. By the time I reached home it was already 9.40. Thank God for the good weather today; since it's been raining nearly everyday we thought it might rain today. It wasn't hot; and there was only abit of drizzle in the afternoon but after praying it stopped. You might say it's a coincidence; but I don't think so. I managed to get my mind off alot of things thanks to my 3 great friends. It was time well spent. Most of the other college mates were either having their IELTS exam in college or in Genting.

I just realized; it's been a month already. Looks like it's gonna take longer than I thought. Trusting Him.

No comments: