Sunday, November 22, 2009

aches

My muscles are aching all over. But I actually like the feeling. Hah. I think it's been a long time since I actually ran around and exercised. Apart from the fact that I walk a pretty good distance everyday ever since coming here, I'm not the type who exercises. Maybe all the running around, rides and games yesterday has worn me out. I've been tripping especially more the past week; no idea why. My friends counted; 6 times on Thursday and 5 yesterday. Don't ask me why; I absolutely have no clue. But it's not that bad; not everyone knows about it. I still appear graceful to many people. =D.

This week will be the last week of college for the semester. Well of course it's not really over cause first semester A-Level exams are only in January but it's the last week of official classes. Will blog about this later on.

Anyway, as I mentioned, my business class had a party on Thursday evening; our lecturer isn't gonna teach us for the next semester so yeah.. =(. The party started at 6; started eating at 6.30. Then at 7smtg the non-business people came. We had room and enough food for more, so we invited some of those who stayed at the college accommodation; since our party was held at one of our friend's place there. 9 out of 12 of us from the class came (including Mr. John); and there were 8 others who came. Food was more than enough. 6 Large Pizzas, sausages, nuggets, drummets, shepherd's pie, punch, brownies, coconut jelly, konyaku jelly, Kit Kats; that's about all. Oh and there was ice-cream at the end for few of us who stayed on. We bought a watermelon too but completely forgot about it. We played a few games; charades (which I moderated), blanket-name game, Empire (nickname game), bing bang wa, mafia. I think that was all. It occupied the night. Some left early; most left at 9something. Only few of us stayed on till 10.15. Still pretty early la; but like for me, I was out the whole day so it was considered pretty late. Mr. John dropped me off at Sentral since it was rather dangerous to walk there at night. I did enjoy myself; I think most of us did. Though some people weren't in the mood prior to the party; I think they enjoyed themselves too?



They said this looked like a movie poster. Wonder what the title would be. LOL.

Till then! God bless.

They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth.

No comments: